Cannot load information on name: kobuki_node, distro: electric, which means that it is not yet in our index. Please see this page for information on how to submit your repository to our index.
Cannot load information on name: kobuki_node, distro: fuerte, which means that it is not yet in our index. Please see this page for information on how to submit your repository to our index.
kobuki: kobuki_arm | kobuki_auto_docking | kobuki_bumper2pc | kobuki_controller_tutorial | kobuki_driver | kobuki_ftdi | kobuki_keyop | kobuki_node | kobuki_safety_controller | kobuki_testsuite
ROS nodelet for Kobuki: ROS wrapper for the Kobuki driver.
- Maintainer: Daniel Stonier <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Author: Daniel Stonier <email@example.com>, Younghun Ju <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Jorge Santos Simon <email@example.com>
- License: BSD
- Source: git https://github.com/yujinrobot/kobuki.git
Cannot load information on name: kobuki_node, distro: hydro, which means that it is not yet in our index. Please see this page for information on how to submit your repository to our index.
New in groovy
Kobuki NodeletProvides a control loop and exposes ros api for the kobuki_driver.
Subscribed Topics~commands/motor_power (kobuki_msgs/MotorPower)
- Turn on/off Kobuki's motors.
- Turn on/off Kobuki's external power sources.
- Resets Kobuki odometry
- Sends a command for playing sounds.
- Sends a command for controlling the first programmable LED's color.
- Sends a command for controlling the second programmable LED's color.
- Sets values for the digital output ports.
- Sets the desired velocity of the robot.
Published Topicsodom (nav_msgs/Odometry)
- The odometry of the robot based on the gyro and motor encoders.
- The system diagnostic information published at 1Hz.
- Updated state for wheel joints.
- Provides a button event, generated whenever a button is pressed or released.
- Provides a bumper event, generated whenever a bumper is pressed or released.
- Provides a cliff sensor event, generated whenever the robot approaches or moves away from a cliff.
- Provides a wheel drop event, generated whenever a wheel is dropped (robot fell or was raised) or raised (normal condition).
- Power system events, generated by important changes in the power system, like plug/unplug to charger, low/critical battery levels or battery charge completed.
- Provides a robot state event, generated whenever the robot gets online/offline.
- Generated whenever digital input ports state changes.
- Gyroscope data messages. Provides both heading and angular velocity.
- Raw data of 3D Gyroscope. Provides angular velocity of x-, y-, and z-axis. But not provides linear accelerations and orientation.
- Docking base ir sensors messages. Generated on the proximity of the docking base to assist the automatic docking.
- Kobuki sensor data messages. This topic provides detailed information about the entire state package that is transmitted at 50Hz from the robot.
- Contains unique device id, version info and available features for the kobuki platform. Useful for compatibility checking and introspection.
Parameters~device_port (string, default: /dev/kobuki)
- Linux USB device port; robots are factory-flashed with '/dev/kobuki', but this name can be easily changed (check kobuki_ftdi package for details).
- Published name of left wheel joint state.
- Published name of right wheel joint state.
- Battery voltage at full charge.
- Battery voltage at first warning (15%).
- Battery voltage at critical level (5%).
- If a new command isn't received within this many seconds, the base is stopped.
- Causes node to publish TF from odom to base_link. In most cases this transform is published by robot_pose_ekf; use only when this package is not used.
- Name of the odometry TF frame.
- Name of the base TF frame.
- Enable if you want the kobuki to do minimal acceleration smooth to velocity command inputs. Alternatively use a proper velocity smoother as a nodelet alongside the kobuki nodelet.