rqt consists of three following metapackages:
- rqt - core modules of rqt (ROS GUI) framework. rqt plugin developers barely needs to pay attention to this metapackage.
- rqt_common_plugins (you're here!)
- rqt_robot_plugins - rqt plugins that are particularly used with robots during their runtime.
rqt_common_plugins metapackage provides ROS backend graphical tools suite that can be used on/off of robot runtime.
- Maintainer: Aaron Blasdel <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Isaac Saito <email@example.com>
- Author: Dirk Thomas <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Dorian Scholz, Thibault Kruse, Aaron Blasdel <email@example.com>, Isaac Saito <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- License: BSD
- Bugtracker: https://github.com/ros-visualization/rqt_common_plugins/issues
- Source: git https://github.com/ros-visualization/rqt_common_plugins
As of 4/29/2013, latest development is happening in groovy-devel branch.
It is planned to move to new branch with the name %ROSDISTRO%-devel once the new ROS distro gets into beta period.